This second part of the SIMATIC TIA Portal service training is based on the knowledge of the TIA Portal gained in the SIMATIC TIA Portal service 1 course, including SIMATIC STEP 7, HMI, and PROFINET IO / PROFIBUS.
You will expand your troubleshooting and error correction knowledge using the TIA Portal diagnostic tool in the commissioning and productive phase. Alarms are displayed on an operator control and monitoring system.
You will implement a sequence control and integrate the analog value processing. You will thus be able to adapt your plant to new demands and to reduce downtime. You can deepen your theoretical knowledge with numerous practical exercises on a TIA system model.
- Hardware diagnostic functions of the TIA Portal in the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Software diagnostic functions of the TIA Portal in the SIMATIC S7 automation system
- Possible applications of various block types (function (FC), function block (FB), organization block (OB), data block (DB))
- Principles of analog value processing
- Commissioning of distributed I/O on PROFINET IO
- Alarm configuration in WinCC
- Parameterization of the drive
- A deeper understanding of contents through practical exercises on the TIA system model
SIMATIC S7 knowledge is equivalent to the Siemens TIA-SERV1.
On completion of this course, the participant will be able to do the following:
- Understand the interaction of TIA components
- Understand, adapt, and expand given STEP 7 programs, including with step sequences and analog value processing.
- Systematically diagnose and correct hardware and software errors in the SIMATIC S7 automation system with the diagnostic tools of the TIA Portal engineering portal
- Perform specific commissioning of TIA components
- Adapt your WinCC configuration to new requirements through small modifications