This course provides trainees with the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully design and build a WinCC flexible application. It is aimed at personnel getting their first experience with WinCC HMI software.
In this training program, participants will learn the fundamentals of SCADA systems and design considerations. It begins with an introduction to the software, teaching the student to launch, navigate, create and make use of toolbars. Students will get to know the application, gather data, plan the tag database and design graphic screens, plan alarms and gain information that is required to operate the system.
Planning an HMI Project
The Tag Dictionary
Basic Drawing Tools
Data Logging and Trending
Service and Maintenance Engineers, Automation Engineers/Technicians, and personnel with responsibilities to operate or manage
SCADA/HMI Systems and people who will be developing and operating new or existing systems.
Siemens Step 7
On completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Understand the overview and the operational principle of a
Wincc SCADA/HMI Systems.
- Identify and describe the functions of the SCADA/HMI
- Operate a SCADA/HMI Systems-Siemens Wincc efficiently.
- Design a basic SCADA/HMI System using Siemens Wincc
flexible software and integrate into a programmable Logic
- Effectively Carry out Basic Maintenance and Troubleshooting
of SCADA/HMI Systems with a focus on Siemens Wincc
- Observe safe practices when working with a Siemens WinCC